Monday 30 June 2014

Dates for July.

Hi All,

Thought I'd just remind you that there are a few opportunities to partake in the pip and long eared counts again this month.

I'll pop over and do the count at Cwm Rheidol on Wednesday 2nd  but I don't hold out much hope that there will be more than a handful.  If anyone wants to keep me company I'll be glad to see you but don't forget the midge spray!

We're due to do the long eared roost on 3rd or 4th, most likely the 3rd of course as the weather looks good all week

On the 9th July, we have the school from Manchester visiting.  I had said that we would meet at Cwm Rheildol but I'm now thinking of doing a talk and walk with them and will need to organise with them where and at what time so I'll post about that one, once organised. I will need some help please.

The fourth count for the pips is on the 17th or 18th and the last for the long eared on the 22nd or the 23rd.

As you know there'll be opportunities to get involved with the Rare Woodland Bat stuff too. Date for that have not yet been set.  I think this will be rather on the fly so to speak so once we've had the training just keep you eyes open on the Group Facebook page.

Don't say I don't keep you informed one way or another.

Net


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.